THE LONG BLACK was the first apparel launched by Paradigm Shift Label. It is well-loved by many and has proved itself to be a true staple after 3 years. We have since changed this style to be called PROMISE.
3 years later, after knowing how reliable and truly versatile this dress is, it is our promise to always find a way to bring it back.
Unlike THE LONG BLACK's first version, this is made of cotton jersey. Less stretchy, but equally lightweight, soft and breathable. This comfy midi is perfect for the summer. It can bring you from casual to dazzle. The dress is meant to fit loosely, if you are in-between sizes, we suggest sizing up for a roomier fit.
- Stitched down rolled-sleeves
- High pockets at waist area
- Slit on the left for easy movement
- Turn garment inside out for wash and dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Hang dry. Clip pegs only on pockets to avoid marks.
- Machine wash (cold), tumble dry (gentle), and iron (low) friendly.
Ethically made in Indonesia, PROMISE DRESSES will empower and give opportunities to a group of Afghanistan refugees.